Okay, gang—we’re entering the second week of our January jumpstart. You still with me? Good!
Before we dive in, I’ve got a special treat for those of you who’ve embarked on a Whole30 this month: due to popular demand, I’ve created a free downloadable list of all the Whole30-friendly recipes in my cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans. Click here to get it!
Spoiler alert: Over 100 of the recipes in my book are Whole30-compliant! As the review of our book on the Whole30 site points out:
A few of the sauces and dressings call for honey or some other form of added sugar, but she does her best to give you a Whole30-compliant substitute, like using a pitted date instead of honey in her sriracha. Which means the entire cookbook, right up to Page 249, is almost completely Whole30-friendly.
Haven’t gotten your hands on a copy of my book yet? No worries—here’s another nomtastic batch of recipes to try as you tackle the New Year and punch it in the face!
I love eating leftovers for breakfast, but I know that for many folks, it’s absolutely unthinkable to start the day with something that resembles dinner food. The solution? Throw your leftover meat into a sunny, eggy frittata!
This is a fantastic way to quickly and easily transform that package of ground meat in your fridge into a fragrant and hearty weeknight meal. And don’t be put off by the name—after all, one person’s garbage is another person’s stir-fry, right?
Going Paleo doesn’t mean getting stuck with bland, boring foods. Instead, give your taste buds a big bear hug by making sure you’ve got plenty of delicious sauces and flavor-boosters on hand, like this classic, umami-packed Italian sauce.
- amarettoshawty likes this
- yonderman likes this
- happyhatparade likes this
- buggierunningbeeps reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- hit-it-and-fit-it reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- theminicrossfitter likes this
- jsnicol likes this
- muffnpuffnstuff reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- muffnpuffnstuff likes this
- essentialwandering likes this
- wowsuchblogmuchpictureswow reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- jen-allennn likes this
- bluehousekeys likes this
- jennifersadventures likes this
- toucherlaporte likes this
- maggivic likes this
- verlenetavares likes this
- savoirchic reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- savoirchic likes this
- parispink88 likes this
- theleahhansen likes this
- madame-biddle likes this
- whatifourbabylookslike likes this
- princessmommythegreat likes this
- megan--the-baker likes this
- mybabyboo143 likes this
- chudknuckles likes this
- nutrify likes this
- andreacaballer likes this
- pinkbootmamma likes this
- vawonicaa likes this
- cokoj likes this
- australiananimalcollective likes this
- desimckinnon likes this
- how-high-does-the-sycamore-grow likes this
- deliciasdelectables likes this
- evejlav likes this
- disguisedpenguin likes this
- theatrebas likes this
- ramatoulie likes this
- 2stepvibe reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- awkwardlyjess reblogged this from nomnompaleo
- awkwardlyjess likes this
- alliesurina likes this
- ginjaaaa reblogged this from nomnompaleo